Location: Asia Pacific
Do you have:
- A passion for disciple-making among unreached people
- Experience in hosting/administering short term service trips
- Medical or Community Development background
- The ability and desire to live and work cross-culturally
- A willingness to work with local partners
- Love for group interaction and learning together – extrovert!
- Imagination, flexibility, and a tolerance for uncertainty
- Administrative and organizational skills
- The ability and desire to go to the field now (within 1 year), including time to raise your support and/or be self-funded
- A commitment to serving long-term in this position
- Aptitude for language learning
We are looking for a Teams Coordinator who will join our local Reach Beyond field team serving among unreached peoples in Asia Pacific. You will explore opportunities and coordinate short term service trips for church groups, interns, and medical and community development professionals throughout the region. Activities with our partners include medical caravans, water projects, refugee engagement, educational opportunities and more. You will liaise with our country offices and develop team opportunities to benefit our partner communities – following the needs, standards, and cultural requirements determined by our partners. An important part of this work involves communication and processing with teams before, during, and after service trips. Extensive travel is required.